not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

What to do and how to do it

17 Sep 2019, 16:22

Has anyone gone to tribunal yet? Just received my offer but already filled out an ET1 form so all the tribunal paperwork has arrived.

17 Sep 2019, 18:06

wacko74 wrote:I've been offered a settlement but only based on my 3 most recent weeks of annual leave as it then says ''20 day limit reached'' can any explain what this 20 day limit is?

I'm assuming it's different to the ''3 month gap'' clause (between periods of annul leave) which is the other get out clause that RM appear to be using.

You can only claim for the first 20 days of leave in any leave year for some reason. If you've had 3 weeks of leave, that's 15 days and
although all the publicity I've seen doesn't say anything about Bank Holidays being included or not included in that 20 days,
I think your other five might have been taken up by the Bank Holidays (2 at Easter, early & late May and August).

18 Sep 2019, 05:02

Thanks for that yellowbelly.

They're also claiming there was a 3 month gap in my annual leave from oct 2018 to april 2019, but there wasn't at all... I also had a week in nov 2018 and another week in feb 2019!

22 Sep 2019, 16:57

Been told by a colleague that the rep had told him if he goes down this route it'll put a target on his back. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

22 Sep 2019, 18:18

My feet are on fire wrote:Been told by a colleague that the rep had told him if he goes down this route it'll put a target on his back. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

WTF!! If this is true, the rep needs a serious word with him/herself.......

Reps in our area have been well supportive in advising how to claim correctly and an area representative
has been nominated as the point of contact between members and ACAS.

23 Sep 2019, 16:30

Yeah asked the question again today he reiterated that he was advised that. I've already got mine in couldn't care less they can't do a thing about it I think the rep needs to grow a set.

23 Sep 2019, 17:44

My feet are on fire wrote:Been told by a colleague that the rep had told him if he goes down this route it'll put a target on his back. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Do you mean down the route of making the initial claim through ACAS or escalating it to a tribunal?

24 Sep 2019, 14:53

My feet are on fire wrote:Yeah asked the question again today he reiterated that he was advised that. I've already got mine in couldn't care less they can't do a thing about it I think the rep needs to grow a set.

Terry pullinger in the last update facebook video he told members get your claims in as it will pay towards your striking days

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2