not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

LTB 372/19 - Royal Mail Group Holiday

08 Aug 2019, 15:35

clashcityrocker wrote:If people are getting payments by going through the ACAS early conciliation route, then what are the union actually doing?
If we need ACAS to sort this out, then what are the union subs actually for?

Certainly not doing anything for members in northern ireland.

08 Aug 2019, 18:38

aiden01 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:If people are getting payments by going through the ACAS early conciliation route, then what are the union actually doing?

or in England either, bet 99% in my d/o haven't heard of the "average holiday pay" claim, reps never mentioned it once, pretty poor

08 Aug 2019, 19:23

korky wrote:
aiden01 wrote:

or in England either, bet 99% in my d/o haven't heard of the "average holiday pay" claim, reps never mentioned it once, pretty poor

Not doubting you but members in ni cant even try an claim through acas an no advice from cwu how we go about it. yes i know we have labour relations agency but every ltb from union mentions acas. seriously pissed off with cwu.

08 Aug 2019, 19:34

aiden01 wrote:
korky wrote:
aiden01 wrote:

Not doubting you but members in ni cant even try an claim through acas an no advice from cwu how we go about it. yes i know we have labour relations agency but every ltb from union mentions acas. seriously pissed off with cwu.

yes it sucks, but don't think its just NI been kept in the dark, if it wasn't for reading this site and the cwu homepage i wouldn't have a clue what's happening
our office & area rep have never mentioned holiday pay claims

14 Aug 2019, 10:52

Royal Mail solicitors do everything. When you give your pay no. To Acas they can find all the information they need from hr
Jamie162

Posts: 70 WRONG the royal mail solicitors responded to my claim (through ACAS) I quote will not calculate the figures of a claim I am intending to make against them,,,i must provide dates on which I took holiday and what I am seeking based on a 12 week average prior to taking EACH holiday , so by saying they do everything ,you have wasted my time , and I have wasted the time of the people who I have told.

14 Aug 2019, 11:54

well my mates who’s had his offer and sent the forms back to receive his money didn’t have to do any of that. I haven’t received my offer yet but was told on the phone by Acas that Royal Mail solicitors do everything.

I’m not a rep just a normal opg trying to help people so go take your anger to your rep or manger because I’m not interested

14 Aug 2019, 12:03

no anger, just telling you what happened to me, and surprised having different policy for individual claims.

14 Aug 2019, 12:09

contacted ACAS , for them to ask Royal mail why I have been treated differently to you, will see what happens.

14 Aug 2019, 12:10

Have you had any annual leave this year? Just tell them those dates?

14 Aug 2019, 12:39

will do, sorry if I came across a bit aggressive

14 Aug 2019, 12:51

Don’t worry it’s fine. just hope I can help wasn’t trying to mislead or give misinformation out, I could be wrong myself and end up with nothing lol.

14 Aug 2019, 17:08

sent ACAS a figure of the previous 12 weeks before my last holiday, . for the overtime £1066 average of around £90 per week, received a email saying that I hadn't given a breakdown,a list of when I took my holidays and a breakdown of the shortfall in wages ,and says it will be up to me to decide if I go to a tribunal,told them to forget it, will wait till union hopefully comes to some agreement

14 Aug 2019, 19:57

Sorry to hear it’s gone like that, soon as I get a reply from Acas I’ll post it on here.

14 Aug 2019, 20:20

I also have a claim in, got an email saying to phone accas so did, they said I had already given enough info on form so would be in contact. Today I got another email to inform me of the Conciliator who would be handling my case and he would be in contact shortly to discuss the possibility of a settlement.

15 Aug 2019, 04:08

inform me of the Conciliator who would be handling my case , I spoke to someone,asked me what sort of figure I was looking at ,and would I except royal mails offer ,if one arrived, explained how I came to figure (divided my overtime for last year by 52 to get a average ,and times it by the number of weeks I had been off, said he would explain this to royal mail ,but obviously they wernt interested.

Previous page Next page

Page 5 of 7   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7