not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

grievances

10 Aug 2019, 16:46

I received a letter in the post from the DOM today. Grievance claim for average OT pay while on holiday last week has been rejected and not logged on the system. Says that he can't progress it while RM and CWU are discussing the issue at a national level.
I've sent a copy over to our rep for his comments.
As per the CWU guidance I submitted it under the ACAS early reconciliation procedure at the same time, so will wait and see what the outcome of that is.

grievances

10 Aug 2019, 18:13

Rael, the IAK wrote:I received a letter in the post from the DOM today. Grievance claim for average OT pay while on holiday last week has been rejected and not logged on the system. Says that he can't progress it while RM and CWU are discussing the issue at a national level.
As per the CWU guidance I submitted it under the ACAS early reconciliation procedure at the same time, so will wait and see what the outcome of that is.

Feathering the nest by the DOM ultimately nothing will come of it these devious bastards will have you head on their wall it is like a trophy hunt for them and believe me one you cannot win best thing you can do is go above them as long it is about money/recompense for your hours you worked!

grievances

10 Aug 2019, 21:24

k979aaa wrote:
Rael, the IAK wrote:I received a letter in the post from the DOM today. Grievance claim for average OT pay while on holiday last week has been rejected and not logged on the system. Says that he can't progress it while RM and CWU are discussing the issue at a national level.

Feathering the nest by the DOM ultimately nothing will come of it these devious bastards will have you head on their wall it is like a trophy hunt for them and believe me one you cannot win best thing you can do is go above them as long it is about money/recompense for your hours you worked!

Its about holiday pay :arrrghhh

grievances

11 Aug 2019, 05:10

k979aaa wrote:
Rael, the IAK wrote:.

That's a bit harsh to criticise the DOM, in this case it really is out of his hands.

I put in a grievance to my DOM knowing full well it would be rejected by RM, I only did it so I can demonstrate to ACAS that I have attempted to reconcile the issue with my employer without success.

For my ACAS claim I gave head office (Pond st, Sheffield) as my employers address and the contact number for HR, so my DOM shouldn't need to have any further involvement with my ACAS claim, although I have told him I'll keep him updated and he said he'll let me know any info he finds out from other claims in the area.

grievances

12 Aug 2019, 13:42

I’ve just filled in the ET1 on the tribunal service website as per ACAS recommendation. Has anyone settled yet??

grievances

09 Sep 2019, 12:43

Check out the LTB'S in the stickies that should help you.

Please be aware you are now in our new forum Holiday pay.This post has been moved to it.

grievances

10 Sep 2019, 12:26

So he can not say he never recieved your grievance as he has actually replied to you :Very Happy

grievances

10 Sep 2019, 12:27

Chupacabra74 wrote:I’ve just filled in the ET1 on the tribunal service website as per ACAS recommendation. Has anyone settled yet??

Quite a few have in our office full timers and part timers

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2