ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Police appeal after pair pinch Putnoe Post Office poppy tin

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier

Police appeal after pair pinch Putnoe Post Office poppy tin

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.bedfordindependent.co.uk/po ... poppy-tin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Police are on the hunt for a man and a woman after a Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal tin was stolen from Pinners Newsagents and Post Office, on Library Walk in Putnoe.

The pair, who were wearing masks, cut the handle of the tin freeing it from the counter before making off with it on 4 November at around 4:30 pm.

CCTV images have been shared of the people in the hope someone will recognise them and contact Bedfordshire Police.

In the footage, the man is seen wearing a black mask, black coat, black jeans and grey and white trainers. He has short brown hair. He was also carrying a plastic black and white bag.

The woman is wearing a pale mask, green duffel type coat with the hood up, there is fur around the hood.

She appears to be wearing black leggings or tight jeans and was carrying a blue and yellow bag over her shoulder.

If you have any information that may help catch the people behind this theft, you can report it to Bedfordshire Police online or by calling 101, quoting reference 40/60173/20.

YOu can also call Crimestoppers, an independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.