ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Reporting the High Court class action against the UK Post Office : www.postofficetrial.com

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Reporting the High Court class action against the UK Post Office : www.postofficetrial.com

Post by POSTMAN »

http://www.postofficetrial.com

Hello. This crowdfunded blog has been set up to cover the group litigation action against the UK Post Office at the High Court. Your contributions fund my reports and presence in court.

I attended every day of the 1st (common issues) trial in 2018. Judgment was handed down on 15 March 2019. The 2nd (Horizon) trial started on 11 March 2019.

If you want to make a donation, I would be very grateful. Hit the paypal button below. Everyone who donates £20 or more will get the secret emails I send out to my backers. The more you can give me, the more work I can do on this story.

Many thanks. Nick
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.