ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Man 'rammed victim with pushchair' outside Milton Keynes Post Office

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Man 'rammed victim with pushchair' outside Milton Keynes Post Office

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/2 ... st-office/

A man rammed someone with a pushchair before punching another victim outside a Post Office.

Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault that took place in Milton Keynes on Thursday.

At around 4.50pm, outside the Post Office in Farthing Grove, Netherfield, the offender rammed one victim with a pushchair. He then proceeded to punch a second victim in the face.

Investigating officer, PC Charlene Rowbotham, based at Milton Keynes police station said: “We are releasing an image of a man we would like to speak to in relation to this incident as we believe he may have vital information.

“We are also appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information about this incident to please get in touch.

“To contact us, call 101 or make a report on our website, quoting reference number 43220161273.

“Alternatively, you can provide information anonymously to the independent charity, Crimestoppers, by calling 0800 555 111 or via its website.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."