ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Neath community to be served by mobile Post Office

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Neath community to be served by mobile Post Office

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.wales247.co.uk/neath-commun ... ost-office

Post Office Ltd is providing a Mobile Post Office service to Resolven from today.

The Mobile service will be located at Lyons Place Car Park, Resolven, Neath, West Glamorgan, SA11 4ND. This Mobile service is scheduled to commence from Tuesday 11 January. It will operate every Tuesday from 2.30- 4.30pm.

This is a temporary solution whilst we continue to look for a permanent solution. The branch at 29 Commercial Road, Resolven, Neath, West Glamorgan, SA11 4NA closed temporary in November following the resignation of the postmaster.

A Mobile Post Office is a tried and tested way of serving smaller communities.

Fiona Shanahan, Post Office Network Provision Lead, said: “We are pleased to be able to provide a Mobile Post Office service to Resolven whilst we continue to look for permanent solutions.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."