ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CCTV appeal after alleged harassment incidents at County Durham post office

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

CCTV appeal after alleged harassment incidents at County Durham post office

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... t-21398281

Police have received several reports of a man throwing rubbish and spitting at the premises

Police are investigating alleged harassment at a post office in County Durham.

Durham Police have received several reports of the incidents outside the Albert Road Post Office, in North Road, Darlington.

A man is believed to have walked past the premises in the early hours of the morning several times over the last few weeks and thrown rubbish or spat at the premises.

The man is described as white, aged between 40 and 45, bald and often carries a backpack.

He has also been seen walking his black and white dog.

Officers have now released a CCTV image of a man they wish to speak to in connection.

A spokesperson for Durham Constabulary said: "If you have any information please call 101 with extension 200722 or email DC Richard Garrett at Richard.garrett@durham.police.uk."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."