ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

John Lewis poaches Post Office people officer

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

John Lewis poaches Post Office people officer

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.drapersonline.com/news/john ... le-officer

The John Lewis Partnership has appointed Lisa Cherry as executive director for people.

She replaces Nikki Humphrey, who is leaving the partnership to rejoin Virgin, as chief people officer for the Virgin Group, a British multinational venture capital conglomerate founded by Richard Branson and Nik Powell in February 1970.

Cherry, currently group chief people officer for the Post Office, will join the partnership in early September.

She has more than twenty years’ experience working in large retailers in both operational and HR leadership roles, most recently at Post Office, where she was appointed to partner the new CEO to help evolve the organisation during a time of change. Cherry previously held a series of HR Director roles within the Post Office group since joining in 2018.

Sharon White, partner and chairman of the John Lewis Partnership, said: “I’m delighted that Lisa is joining the Partnership. She brings a wealth of experience and an impressive background in retail from her time at Sainsbury’s, WHSmith and the Post Office. Lisa has a strong sense of purpose, which makes her a great fit for the Partnership.”

“Nikki’s made a major contribution to the partnership, working tirelessly to set the foundations for a modern, more relevant Partner proposition informed by partners. I’m sad to see Nikki move on and she will be missed by partners right across the business. She leaves with our best wishes.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."