ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Post Office could soon return to Weyhill Road as residents asked for their views

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post Office could soon return to Weyhill Road as residents asked for their views

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.andoveradvertiser.co.uk/new ... ked-views/

A POST Office could soon return to Andover's Weyhill Road, following its closure at the end of last year.

Post Office is proposing to re-open Weyhill Road Post Office at One Stop, 80 Weyhill Road.

The previous branch at 155C Weyhill Road, Andover closed in November 2021 due to the resignation of the operator.

A new operator has been appointed to provide Post Office service at this new location, subject to consultation.

The opening hours would be Monday – Sunday: 7am – 8pm. This would offer 91 hours of Post Office service a week, which the company says "would make it very convenient to visit".

A Post Office counter would be alongside the retail counter of the shop.

The opportunity to give feedback to the proposal will close on March 10 2022. Customers can share their views during the consultation online at postofficeviews.co.uk with the branch code 328542.

Submissions can also be made via email to comments@postoffice.co.uk, by post to Freepost YOUR COMMENTS, or by telephone 03452 66 01 15 or Textphone 03457 22 33 55.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."