ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT - NATIONAL BALLOT RESULT... HERE

The one! LTB 193/18 : Four Pillars Pay Arrangements & Back Pay

04 Apr 2018, 11:37

https://www.cwu.org/ltb/ltb-193-18-four ... -back-pay/

:funneh

Dear Colleagues,

Four Pillars Pay Arrangements & Back Pay

Further to the endorsement of the Four Pillars of Security and Pay National Agreement (as reported in LTB 183/18) the Department are currently in dialogue with the business regarding the arrangements for the implementation of the 5% pay award and associated back pay. Branches should note that our intention in these discussions is to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. :left:

Please can Branches ensure that our members are updated on the current situation and :funneh thank them for their patience and understanding in respect of this matter.

Further updates will be circulated as soon as possible.

Any enquiries in relation to this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department.

Yours sincerely

Terry Pullinger

Deputy General Secretary (Postal)

#piecesofsilver #risingupagain #culturechange #youcouldn'tmakethisshitupl #lol (shouts) #areyouproudofyourunion #where'swhalley

The one! LTB 193/18 – Four Pillars Pay Arrangements & Back Pay

04 Apr 2018, 11:40

In dialogue with the business lol

04 Apr 2018, 11:49

You would have thought the CWU & RM could have set a schedule for paying out the back pay . If they didn't have the money available they shouldn't have promised to pay it out.

04 Apr 2018, 12:00

Result of ballot announced last Wednesday - so far 2 working days since that date and now into the 3rd working day for payroll to get their act together. I am glad to read that there has been some form of dialogue between CWU and RM although some peoples' patience will wear a little thin (mine particularly) if I don't know by the end of this working week when the monies will finally make it into actual pay (notice for me to leave is 1 week) and then :wave :wave

04 Apr 2018, 12:38

Keep on winning union. Can’t even get Royal Mail to pay what is owed us. Unbelievable incompetence.

04 Apr 2018, 13:05

Maybe as we are getting 5% less in our pay packets until this circus is sorted, we should leave 5% of the mail and D2D’s on our delivery frame!!!

04 Apr 2018, 13:07

Celgar wrote:You would have thought the CWU & RM could have set a schedule for paying out the back pay . If they didn't have the money available they shouldn't have promised to pay it out.

Yes you would have thought that would be the case if you were talking about a two professional outfits.....but as it has become painfully obvious that is not the case when you are talking about RM and the CWU you would probably be better off dealing with the cast of police academy. :arrrghhh

04 Apr 2018, 13:39

Listening to posties in our office it was the back pay that won the yes vote :arrrghhh

04 Apr 2018, 14:09

how long do you wait until its classed as breach of agreement

04 Apr 2018, 15:25

Hope we dont get it for months. That will teach the money grabbers who only voted yes for a few pieces of silver

04 Apr 2018, 15:29

Please can Branches ensure that our members are updated on the current situation

This is like someone famous on here when he says "nothing to see here, move along please". I would update members, but there is nothing to update them with. :speak to the hand :speak to the hand

04 Apr 2018, 15:30

:arrrghhh Terrible communication.

Discussing how the payrise will be implemented should have been concluded before the CWU endorsed a yes vote.

04 Apr 2018, 16:21

So basically for anyone who's asking RM/CWU.

"When will I receive my back pay ?”

The official answer is.......fuctifino !

04 Apr 2018, 16:37

So are they going to take a higher % out of my pay for a transitional pension This week without me getting the pay rise that goes with it? The back pay can wait but surely the pay rise should be this week :Applause

04 Apr 2018, 16:44

ebbzie wrote:Hope we dont get it for months. That will teach the money grabbers who only voted yes for a few pieces of silver

Totally agree, take as long as you like payroll section.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 6   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6