ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

How did you vote?

Yes
48%
No
49%
Spoilt the ballot paper
3%

Total votes : 1099

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 14:09

Ballot Opens: Monday 12th March 2018

Ballot Closes: Wednesday 28th March 2018

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:28

It's not out yet

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:35

Posted mine already, so it is out.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:36

arnold cheshire wrote:It's not out yet

Mine arrived in the post yesterday. Ticked NO and will return when I go into work tomorrow.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:39

Got mine Saturday filled in & posted with in seconds accompanying unread pamphlet recycled :nana

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:43

Voted Yes.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 17:54

mattycash wrote:Got mine Saturday filled in & posted with in seconds accompanying unread pamphlet recycled :nana

:arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 18:03

Voted no. they will get their yes vote, some will vote yes for the back pay, some will vote yes because the top union as recommended it. But there will be a lot of no votes, not being able to finish on time, without daily arguments. We paid for a union who don't seem to be addressing this, not that I see anyway. Last two new recruits left within 2 weeks in our office, how many of us who have been in the job for over 10 years, would stay if we had joined today.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 18:12

voted yes

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 18:23

Schiff wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:It's not out yet

Mine arrived in the post yesterday. Ticked NO and will return when I go into work tomorrow.

Ok thanks

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 18:46

I would vote NO!!

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 19:08

Celgar wrote:I would vote NO!!

Are you not in union

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 20:51

Voted No. I think majority of delivery officers will vote No but IMO, the negative parts of the proposal don't really affect sorting offices as much so they could go the other way. My office runs on people doing overtime. Not had a revision in 10 years as they would have to put hours in. Every walk is outdated. Some using top row of frame marked in felt tip or biro to accommodate new builds. People regularly leave oversize packets on daily basis nevermind flexing as walks are unfeasibly big.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 21:27

Not had my ballot yet. Probably going to be a no from me. My office is earmarked to be starting half hour later which I have no problem with but I just can’t see the agreement changing anything long term.

Our rep who is also the staffing guy said a 35 hour week coming in looks impossible as most collection SAs wound have to go to be replaced with hybrids and our walks are already to big already.

The Poll!

11 Mar 2018, 21:29

dids620 wrote:Voted No. I think majority of delivery officers will vote No but IMO, the negative parts of the proposal don't really affect sorting offices as much so they could go the other way. My office runs on people doing overtime. Not had a revision in 10 years as they would have to put hours in. Every walk is outdated. Some using top row of frame marked in felt tip or biro to accommodate new builds. People regularly leave oversize packets on daily basis nevermind flexing as walks are unfeasibly big.

Most will vote yes as they have been told to and most haven’t read or understand the agreement and will just see the money.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 11   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11