ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Divisional Rep for Scotland and N Ireland Tam Dewar and Glasgow Area Rep Stuart Davidson discuss the pipeline and how that will impact on the rest of the service

10 Mar 2018, 20:46

Divisional Rep for Scotland and N Ireland Tam Dewar and Glasgow Area Rep Stuart Davidson discuss the pipeline and how that will impact on the rest of the service

11 Mar 2018, 08:00

I'm with youse guys on this one and will be voting YES.

It is encouraging to hear that resourcing plans will soon be for 13 week periods rather than just the week ahead... I imagine ALL RESERVES will be delighted with this move... and soon will know when their day off will be well in advance :Very Happy
On a negative though ( and I may be wrong ) I'm sceptical on whether 13 week work plans are achievable. Empirical evidence has shown that some managers lack the business acumen to plan adequately for even the week ahead ? ? ?

A review of part time hours and opportunity to increase contracted hours for many hard working posties also gets my vote.

Yes I'm encouraged by this fine deal on paper... But agree we will have to keep on top of things as new ways of working are rolled in and rolled out. If we need to jump on the employer then so be it. . . and if there is another fight to be had... I am sure all CWU members will be up for it.

Deal looks good :thumbup

11 Mar 2018, 16:44

Not feeling it

Defo NO

11 Mar 2018, 22:49

Stuart looks as though the heavies are standing out of camera shot with rubber truncheons.
Not coming across very well for me ,that will be a definate NO from me then.

12 Mar 2018, 04:51

So until the PDA is employed we have no way of calculating how many hours are worked in a delivery office.Signing sheets,dockets are not evidence that hours need investing in a unit but wave the PDA actuals in front of them and hey presto 2 new delivery routes created and all P/T members get their hours made up.

I remember when we were told waving an agreement in front of management was all that is required so glad that's now backed up with waving a PDA actual.

It can't be accessed live! then Tam undermines the argument by saying well they said that about trimble.

12 Mar 2018, 23:50

Well if they knew that delivery were getting shafted for several years, why is it just before a vote that they come up with the golden goose. I'm out so would never say which ways your should vote as its your future but where is the union as regards to part time staff especially, I mean this is nothing new it has been going on for years ffs. A lot of Postie's just think this is about money. But if your are happy to face bullshit everyday so that other staff (Dom/linos can get their 10% and 18% bonus well on you go as its obviously not the same standard of opgs with a bit of self respect and backbone that I worked with.

13 Mar 2018, 21:52

On the point of clocking in and out will the partimers that WORK FOR FREE for the royalmail in the mornings get paid for their FREE work as they will be clocked in or will they just still be cock pieces for the company...and fk up the job ????

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1