not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Four Pillars Graphics

08 Mar 2018, 16:36

Four Pillars Graphics

08 Mar 2018, 19:58

My vote will be yes the CWU Leaders have got us all a great deal but the union really need to address the Bullying and harassment in delivery officers so many delivery post persons under pressure which really needs to be address not on an short term basis , Staffing needs to be addressed now so the delivery officers have adequate staffing levels so the pressure not on the delivery staff to cover the work of absent colleagues .The hardest job in our industry is the Deliver Staff and many will agree with me i have worked in delivery, processing mail, Driving .

Four Pillars Graphics

08 Mar 2018, 23:20

yorkmover123 wrote:My vote will be yes the CWU Leaders have got us all a great deal but the union really need to address the Bullying and harassment in delivery officers so many delivery post persons under pressure which really needs to be address not on an short term basis , Staffing needs to be addressed now so the delivery officers have adequate staffing levels so the pressure not on the delivery staff to cover the work of absent colleagues .The hardest job in our industry is the Deliver Staff and many will agree with me i have worked in delivery, processing mail, Driving .

I thank you for your honesty and we still could not get the job done without you guy's and girl's.

Four Pillars Graphics

09 Mar 2018, 00:09

They wanted a bag of shite. we got a bag of shite with respect . Trouble is ,respect won't feed me in retirement

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1