ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

What do you want from the talks? - Deliveries

13 Nov 2017, 19:56

Ok.. lots of comments re the talks, but what would YOU accept from the talks? (Deliveries).

Don't forget you will be eventually voting on the talks recommendations!

Perhaps a poll (Deliveries) of things YOU will & wont accept?

13 Nov 2017, 20:20

clocking in and out , :thumbup but theres to much I wouldn't accept , unless stuff was done properly BUT it never is .

13 Nov 2017, 20:41

I certainly don't fancy the idea of 9 to 5. even if they offer a good pension and pay deal as a sweetener I wouldn't hang around to benefit from it.

13 Nov 2017, 21:01

Enforced meal breaks

13 Nov 2017, 21:02

what I would want 35 hour week, 6am start time, not 9 8 or 7am start time, walks that can be done on time, A pension that you can live on. But number 1 thing for me would be start time.

13 Nov 2017, 21:03

what I would want 35 hour week, 6am start time, not 9 8 or 7am start time, walks that can be done on time, A pension that you can live on. But number 1 thing for me would be start time.

13 Nov 2017, 21:54

Starting times of 10am till 6pm (or similar) and losing 6 grand off my pension pot would two mega no no for me :no no

13 Nov 2017, 22:15

pensions wont matter as we will be dropping like flies on longer del spans
inflation rises and cost of living will put anything below 3% pay offer as negative and actual wage drop
meal breaks dont matter as half the pr**s in ours dont take them
start and finish times later is a huge issue and ive heard cwu would accept 3.30 pm finish on deliveries not for me
childminding issues there
multi bundle method absolutely crazy and unworkable with the current demands of packets pda 739s letters d2ds
lots of injuries and sick leave coming with that one

13 Nov 2017, 23:22

1. One pension scheme for all
2 A better pension scheme than Royal Mail are proposing
3. A Pay rise which is not linked to strings or changes to ways of working and is not dependent on performance related pay
4. Progress on the SWW
5. A fair deal for part timers including holiday pay and a more robust procedure to increase their contracted hours.
6. A independent review into the bullying culture within the workplace which is based on unrealistic workloads and unachievable targets
7. An extension of the legal guarantees until 2022.
8. Rejection of Royal Mail’s workplan which is based on moving the pipeline later , cancelling all flights (which don’t cross a sea )which maintains early starts. They do not want walks to go out on delivery until past 11 in the morning.
9 Rejection Royal Mail’s multi bundle delivery option.
10. Rejection of Royal Mail’s walk ownership model which removes the union from resourcing and revisions as it will be your responsibility to clear the work allocated you daily and with banking of hours and coverage of individuals within your team who are on leave or sick.
11. Rejection of Royal Mail’s desire to resource and introduce individual performance standards from their automated hours Data capture software ie recording of every minute you work and what they deem as efficient working.

I think that covers it !

14 Nov 2017, 08:43

One thing I absolutely don't want is walk ownership. I'm not working to 5 to clear someones walk due to his/her sniffles. Sick would go through the roof

14 Nov 2017, 10:54

Get rid of D2Ds also special Delivery’s and signed for

14 Nov 2017, 11:24

one thing rm and cwu dont want
enhanced vrs for every person who wants to leave the business

14 Nov 2017, 12:23

A pension for all.
More full time staff
Mon-Fri working
7am first letter 12pm last letter (customers want this)
EVR's (there's a lot who want to go in the 55-65 age range)
35 hour week for everyone
Single duties not this van share crap
Parcel deliveries returned

and more....

14 Nov 2017, 14:12

1. One pension scheme for all
2 A better pension scheme than Royal Mail are proposing
3. A Pay rise which is not linked to strings or changes to ways of working and is not dependent on performance related pay
4. Progress on the SWW
5. A fair deal for part timers including holiday pay and a more robust procedure to increase their contracted hours.
6. A independent review into the bullying culture within the workplace which is based on unrealistic workloads and unachievable targets
7. An extension of the legal guarantees until 2022.
8. Rejection of Royal Mail’s workplan which is based on moving the pipeline later , cancelling all flights (which don’t cross a sea )which maintains early starts. They do not want walks to go out on delivery until past 11 in the morning.
9 Rejection Royal Mail’s multi bundle delivery option.
10. Rejection of Royal Mail’s walk ownership model which removes the union from resourcing and revisions as it will be your responsibility to clear the work allocated you daily and with banking of hours and coverage of individuals within your team who are on leave or sick.
11. Rejection of Royal Mail’s desire to resource and introduce individual performance standards from their automated hours Data capture software ie recording of every minute you work and what they deem as efficient working.

That's about my thinking plus Moyas' head on a silver platter :whistle :whistle

14 Nov 2017, 14:27

PHARRY wrote:Get rid of D2Ds also special Delivery’s and signed for

Agree.
Also letters ands packets..

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3