ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

MTSF after March 2018

02 Nov 2017, 17:37

Does anyone close to the grapevine know how the talks on MTSF are going, as there is the chance of VR in my office early next year?

MTSF after March 2018

03 Nov 2017, 14:39

Chimps_tea_party wrote:Does anyone close to the grapevine know how the talks on MTSF are going, as there is the chance of VR in my office early next year?
no vr as the shareholders voted against it at the last agm :cuppa

MTSF after March 2018

03 Nov 2017, 15:28

slinder123 wrote:
Chimps_tea_party wrote:Does anyone close to the grapevine know how the talks on MTSF are going, as there is the chance of VR in my office early next year?

18 VRs were on the table at Medway but the Cwu put the block on them until our parcel sorting machine comes in along with the proposed network changes so we can see what have in place once all the changes have been made.

MTSF after March 2018

03 Nov 2017, 15:56

redheadedwoman wrote:
slinder123 wrote:

18 VRs were on the table at Medway but the Cwu put the block on them until our parcel sorting machine comes in along with the proposed network changes so we can see what have in place once all the changes have been made.

What will improve at delivery offices that the Medway send parcels 2?.i mean say for example Eirth get there parcels from the Medway but still have to sort them to walks.

MTSF after March 2018

03 Nov 2017, 15:58

I think it is unlikely the VR terms are going to be more generous than they are at present.

MTSF after March 2018

03 Nov 2017, 18:40

clashcityrocker wrote:

I think it is unlikely the VR terms are going to be more generous than they are at present.

I'm hoping that they won't be less favourable than now, e.g. 6 month's money instead of 2 years.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1