ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Video : 'The pay offer' It is actually a substantial 2 year pay cut

09 Sep 2017, 16:21

09 Sep 2017, 17:10

Another no-nonsense, straight talking video. :thumbup

09 Sep 2017, 17:17

Well said. I support my union and it's a yes vote from me!

09 Sep 2017, 17:33

:thumbup

09 Sep 2017, 19:47

I like listening to dear ole Ralph. No nonsense, straight talking bloke. Good work Ralph!

09 Sep 2017, 20:03

well said that man . :Applause , I think she needs to realise we aren't all idiots , I'm sticking with the cwu and voting YES. :thumbup

09 Sep 2017, 20:55

:Applause , :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

09 Sep 2017, 21:52

Great video, but we need everyone in the union to see it. I get the feeling that only the minority are actively engaged and the union need a better avenue of contact.
As much as I hate to say it but I'd happily have weekly or even daily emails when necessary from the Union and the cost would be almost nothing. You really need to send out a mailshot to every member strongly requesting their email address or phone number to text messages to. You don't need to verify anything, just a web address or email or phone number that will subscribe you to the list. Only takes 5 mins and you can then compete with RM's PDA messages and mass mailings.

P.S. one of the most common things I hear is "another letter from RM and what are the Union doing ... nothing". I think your communications channels are failing.

09 Sep 2017, 22:04

POSTMAN wrote:

6% pay rise.
You're having a laugh.
Wake up.
Christ you gullible fools are swallowing this.

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave jobs

09 Sep 2017, 22:44

ernieshoe wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:

6% pay rise.
You're having a laugh.
Wake up.

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave jobs[/quote

He is 100% correct in that video. Once you get a pay rise you get it for the rest of your working life and next year's percentage rise will include the extra you got this year.
You are the gullible one believing Royal Mail. The real truth is jobs and our terms and conditions will go if we get a no vote.
With people like you, women still wouldn't be able to vote and I'd still be sitting at the back of the bus.
Wake up!
Christ you gullible fool, you're the one who's swallowing the propaganda from Royal Mail.
Now roll over and have your tummy tickled, MISSING MOYA'S JUST TURNED UP.

09 Sep 2017, 23:00

Ernieshoe is one of the few people on here living in the real world nobody else is getting 3% a year pay rise this union man is a joke we can strike as long as we like we won't get that it's no good talking about what Moyà green gets the top people in any company are in a different league to the the ordinary workforce

09 Sep 2017, 23:01

That was 6% over 2 years, anything less would be a pay cut in real terms. I'm not expecting 3% this year but it is where I'd start my negotiations.

09 Sep 2017, 23:17

I see there is a couple of muppets on here :roll: beggers belief :roll:

Vote YES If you value your future.

09 Sep 2017, 23:19

Driver74 wrote:Ernieshoe is one of the few people on here living in the real world nobody else is getting 3% a year pay rise this union man is a joke we can strike as long as we like we won't get that it's no good talking about what Moyà green gets the top people in any company are in a different league to the the ordinary workforce

Average pay rise this year in the public sector is 1.4%
Average pay rise in the private sector (Royal Mail) is 2.6%

From the BBC News earlier this year,
Average pay rates for all ages have been creeping up but have outstripped the rising cost of living for some time.
Experts are predicting a sustained period during which prices will rise faster than wages, leaving people worse off in real terms.
This is particularly acute for public sector workers. Earlier this week, the NHS pay review body recommended a 1% pay rise in line with the government's restriction on public sector pay.
The latest official statistics showed that rising average regular pay, before bonuses, matches the inflation rate, at 2.3%.
Closer inspection of the data shows that this was made up of a 1.4% average pay rise in the public sector compared with a 2.6% rise in the private sector.

10 Sep 2017, 08:00

ernieshoe wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:

6% pay rise.
You're having a laugh.
Wake up.

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave jobs[/
theres more things to deal with than a pay rise and the cwu haven't even mentioned a % for a pay increase ? , shafting pensions , destroying the pipeline , etc :thumbdown , its not all about money because some people have a life outside of royal mail , if your happy with the pay rise and not interested in any of the other issues vote for it , enjoy . anyway best get off need to get to work to put tomorrows d2ds in :crazy:

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2