ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Item received at Langley HWDC

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Graduate

Re: Item received at Langley HWDC

Post by Graduate »

Hello. My Uni certificate shows it leaving Langley on the 28th of August 2020. The delivery address is nigerian but I'm yet to recieve it after 7 months! Is it possible to track it any further. Last tracking ID:RZ603902204GB. Cheers.

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Graduate wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 15:28
Hello. My Uni certificate shows it leaving Langley on the 28th of August 2020. The delivery address is nigerian but I'm yet to recieve it after 7 months! Is it possible to track it any further. Last tracking ID:RZ603902204GB. Cheers.
Sorry no, it was passed to NiPost and the last tracking says: https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RZ603902204GB
Item Leaving the UK. Your item has left the UK and is now on its way to the destination country

This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Also, you sent the item just as Niger opened up https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app ... t-bulletin

Niger

Start date: 22 June 2020
Latest Update: 27 July 2020
End date: 28 July 2020
Incident: Coronavirus

Update: 27 July 2020
Mail despatches to Niger will resume 28 July 2020. We’ll prioritise the processing and shipment of mail held during the recent period of suspension. Delays will still be evident as in-country restrictions remain in place to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.

We're currently not sending items to Niger as there are no available transport links. Items sent will be held and you'll experience significant delays.
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
hayling

Post by hayling »

Hello, I normally have great service, but this one is strange.
I posted a package to The Philippines and it showed as left the UK some days ago, and now it shows receuived at langley
Do you think it left and came back, unlikely, or else mistracked, lost and then found

RZ123715595GB

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-it ... 23715595GB

Any thoughts would be appreciated
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

No if it was being returned, or there was a problem with the contents the last scan would be a different one.

My guess, and that's all itis, is that there wasn't enough capacity for the flight to the philippines so they held it back and rescanned the item when they where next able to load it.

Another possibility is that customs wanted to check the contents for some reason, and that delayed it.
hayling

Post by hayling »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 11:00
No if it was being returned, or there was a problem with the contents the last scan would be a different one.

My guess, and that's all itis, is that there wasn't enough capacity for the flight to the philippines so they held it back and rescanned the item when they where next able to load it.

Another possibility is that customs wanted to check the contents for some reason, and that delayed it.
OK Thank you so much for your thoughts, as long as it's still scanning it's fine I think
It was only used clothes with nominal value and a box of chocolate
hayling

Post by hayling »

hayling wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 12:16
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 11:00

OK Thank you so much for your thoughts, as long as it's still scanning it's fine I think
It was only used clothes with nominal value and a box of chocolate

I suppose more likely, as a second almost identical package sent to the same address over a week later has now overtaken it
SarahC

Post by SarahC »

I ordered an item without knowing it was coming from China.

It's apparently been at HWDC since 15th March, tracking number is https://t.17track.net/zh-cn#nums=LZ685157855CN

I don't even have a lot of faith that the package even exists - could have been an internet scam.

Is there any way to contact Langley to find out?
MegsMum

Post by MegsMum »

My little parcel (no duty to pay) has been stuck in the black hole called HWDC for well over a week now. It was a birthday present for someone, but he'll be lucky if he gets it for his next birthday now!
gaffzilla

Post by gaffzilla »

Greetings! My parcel is coming from the USA tracking number LZ994454400US. USPS tracking says: "Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on April 15, 2021 at 7:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." Royal Mail tracking says: " Tracking no. LZ994454400US This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK."

So RM is expecting it, it landed at Heathrow on 15/4/2021 at 7:55am and left the care of USPS, was handed over to... someone... RM?, presumably RM didn't scan it and it's been at Langley for nearly 5 weeks now? I don't want to rock the boat but this seems an unreasonable length of time. Is there anyone here can advise me even if it's just to say that this delay is normal? Thanks in advance :cool
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by SpacePhoenix »

gaffzilla wrote:
18 May 2021, 12:18
Greetings! My parcel is coming from the USA tracking number LZ994454400US. USPS tracking says: "Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on April 15, 2021 at 7:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." Royal Mail tracking says: " Tracking no. LZ994454400US This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK."

So RM is expecting it, it landed at Heathrow on 15/4/2021 at 7:55am and left the care of USPS, was handed over to... someone... RM?, presumably RM didn't scan it and it's been at Langley for nearly 5 weeks now? I don't want to rock the boat but this seems an unreasonable length of time. Is there anyone here can advise me even if it's just to say that this delay is normal? Thanks in advance :cool
It would have been handed over to customs. It's probably stuck in customs atm
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

MegsMum wrote:
18 May 2021, 10:18
My little parcel (no duty to pay) has been stuck in the black hole called HWDC for well over a week now. It was a birthday present for someone, but he'll be lucky if he gets it for his next birthday now!
We are neither Customs or Royal Mail but to be frank with the delays caused by Covid and Brexit - 1 week is not a long time, some from American sent in March are only just arriving in country now.

If you need advice then please ask away but your original post doesn't seem to ask for any advice.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

gaffzilla wrote:
18 May 2021, 12:18

check this thread out, it seems as USPS tracking is not completely accurate. Its possible your parcel is suffering the same problems as the OP in that thread viewtopic.php?p=941565#p941565
MegsMum

Post by MegsMum »

I contacted the seller about my package (remember? The one that has been swallowed up at HWDC) and they've sent another one. They only sent it 3 days ago, but it has already arrived at my local depot. Funny, that - I reckon someone at Langley took a fancy to the first one and it will never surface :mad
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Customs chose random batches of mail for closer inspection, it's just pot luck as to if your item will be in one of the randomly chosen batches of mail