not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

My express delivery has left the UK for two months and it has not been delivered yet

22 Sep 2020, 00:11

I bought an instrument from the UK and sent it to Ukraine, tracking numberr is RL266121203GB

The current state is:
Item has left the overseas International Processing Centre
Heathrow Worldwide DC

Is this normal?

Has it passed the UKraine customs? :nana :pray :pray :pray

My express delivery has left the UK for two months and it has not been delivered yet

22 Sep 2020, 06:56

miyasoo wrote:Is this normal?

Has it passed the UKraine customs?

The answer to both is no. It appears to be stuck in Ukrainian customs.

As with most former Soviet countries, Ukraine has this restriction, which appears to cover some musical instruments:

Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers; television image and sound recorders and reproducers and parts and accessories of such articles

Does that cover the item you had sent? Certainly some keyboards and similar would seem to fall under this.

22 Sep 2020, 10:54

Snaggletooth wrote:
miyasoo wrote:Is this normal?

Has it passed the UKraine customs?

The answer to both is no. It appears to be stuck in Ukrainian customs.

As with most former Soviet countries, Ukraine has this restriction, which appears to cover some musical instruments:
Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers; television image and sound recorders and reproducers and parts and accessories of such articles

Does that cover the item you had sent? Certainly some keyboards and similar would seem to fall under this.

:sad: so wut can I do? or just wait He will arrive eventually, but it will take longer. :shock:

22 Sep 2020, 19:03

If you bought it from a shop, ask them for a refund.

22 Sep 2020, 22:11

Snaggletooth wrote:If you bought it from a shop, ask them for a refund.

Actually I need this item, and because of covid19, I cannot go to the UK to buy it temporarily. If I don't refund, will it eventually reach my hands?

23 Sep 2020, 06:55

Whether you get a refund or not will not affect whether the package arrives eventually.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1