ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

When should i expect my parcel

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Chidarl79

Post by Chidarl79 »

A parcel arrived at heathrow airport on the 24th of July 2020 from the US, since arriving at heathrow airport, i have not received any new update regarding the item location, any idea when i will be receiving this package?

smokedsalmoncoffee

Post by smokedsalmoncoffee »

Delays are to be expected right now. Lots of people waiting weeks so just be patient and check again in a few days :)
hazzeem025

Post by hazzeem025 »

Chidarl79 wrote:A parcel arrived at heathrow airport on the 24th of July 2020 from the US, since arriving at heathrow airport, i have not received any new update regarding the item location, any idea when i will be receiving this package?
Its stuck in customs.