not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

34 Parcels sent Tracked 48 sent 30th March

07 Apr 2020, 23:05

I'm hoping someone can help! I sent 34 parcels using tracked 48 which have still not been scanned into Jubilee. I appreciate that the system is under enormous pressure and I have explained this too my customers. I have had parcels delivered that were sent out on 2nd April so I'm sure these have just ended up in corner of the building with the immense pressure the system is under. I would be happy to come to Jubilee myself and locate them if needed.

08 Apr 2020, 06:44

Latched wrote:I would be happy to come to Jubilee myself and locate them if needed.

If Royal Mail let you do that then they would be in breach of their licence, and whoever allowed it would be committing a sackable* offence. Also, I think you have massively underestimated the size of the task.

You should make a complaint to Royal Mail, but the system is under strain and ultimately you will have to wait for the situation to resolve itself.

*Pun intended.

08 Apr 2020, 11:07

Pun definitely appreciated!! I just find it crazy that another whole bag of parcels have been side-tracked. The NHS can have volunteers to help out... shame that Royal Mail can't have any to keep things moving. I've already sent the complaint to RM directly in hopes that something can be done!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1