not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

No post for weeks - 3 parcels lost in system since lockdown?

07 Apr 2020, 12:46

Hi I hate posting this message but I figure many other RM customers must be in a similar boat.

Over 2 weeks ago I ordered 3 small packages to be sent from 3 different ebay sellers - all who claim posted same day as order 23/03/20
I haven't recieved any post for about the same time of UK lockdown 22/03/20 i am living in south wales in rural location. Today i got my first post in so long and it was just the boris letter not my goods!
I know you guys are short of staff - but how realistic is it to wait before starting to claim refunds?
I am also sure that its "stuck" somewhere due to RM staff shortages but I dont have tracking numbers all were sent by standard 1st class post - is it worth popping my head round the door of sorting office to see if they are there?

Any information you can give is most appreciated and in no way at all is this a criticism of RM Staff more a query of how long to wait before hassling ebay for refunds.

TY guys

07 Apr 2020, 13:08

Have all 3 been posted within the UK or from outside of the UK? It's possible that some eBay sellers might actually dispatch items from outside of the UK

07 Apr 2020, 13:11

I am in the same boat. Signed for eBay item has been lost since the 18th March. Have ordered things since using royal mail 48 that arrived on time...Hoping it will still turn up!

07 Apr 2020, 13:14

Thanks spacephoenix

I am about 99.9% sure all ebay sellers are in the UK sending from UK to UK I have ordered from them all before and its normally 1-2 days delivery.

07 Apr 2020, 17:16

Stuff I've brought all turned up okay but a signed for parcel I sent last Tuesday is MIA.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1