not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Post Office Branch Area 618

29 Aug 2019, 17:41

I have spent hours looking myself and have been through all the posts from people trying to locate the origins of unidentified packages from the branch codes on the 'New Horizon' stamps which do not carry a postmark. There are some places where you can find incomplete lists of branch codes on google but nothing comprehensive and the customer services number is now fully automated so you can't even ask a human being to help. I understand that the codes are supposed to be 'secret' but I would hope that it is not impossible to provide information on the area code? I am trying to trace branch number 296618. As the last three digits refer to the post office area I expect that it might be in the same area as Branch #008618 which is 14-15 St Peters Street Hereford. Can anyone confirm this please? It is a matter of great personal importance and if it is Hereford that will be a great relief. Thank you

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1