not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Grey card received saying insufficient postage paid

24 Aug 2019, 20:20

I ordered a item from eBay, I received a grey card saying the postage was not paid but I have seen the proof of postage receipt and on the card there is no amount to pay. It says small package? It was sent first class from England to Scotland and its been a week before I received the grey card could anyone please help me with

25 Aug 2019, 09:06

Best solution is to take the evidence of postage paid to the callers office at the address on the grey card. I'm not saying that they will definitely give you your item but the chances are that the staff will understand what has happened and be able to help.

25 Aug 2019, 11:27

Was it a little borderline for size between large letter and small packet?

25 Aug 2019, 18:15

Yea it was between the little jiffy ones and the large letter? But there's no price on the grey card

26 Aug 2019, 11:50

regalblinder wrote:Yea it was between the little jiffy ones and the large letter? But there's no price on the grey card

Have you checked it online: https://www.royalmail.com/personal/rece ... /pay-a-fee

Usually, a borderline small packet would get a £3 charge but could be as little as £1.50

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1