not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Where is my letter?

11 Aug 2019, 08:54

Hi. I sent my passport for renewal from Spain to Belfast on 23rd July, by certificated post. (Small padded envelope, addressed to Passport Office, obviously a passport and nothing else inside for customs to want to see). The tracking system says arrived at International Logistics Centre on 26th at 6.55. The passport office have not received it yet ( 11th August).
Since then no progression on the tracker system. How do I get Langley to trace it? I have actioned a claim with post office at the Spanish end. When I normally send post from Spain to UK it’s there in 3 days, and parcels within 7. Thanks

Where is my letter?

11 Aug 2019, 09:55

Customs choose random batches of mail for more detailed checks, the batch of mail containing your letter has probably been chosen for the more detailed checks

Where is my letter?

11 Aug 2019, 14:04

SpacePhoenix Thanks for your reply. Yes, ...that sounds about right. Just my luck . How long does the customs check delay the delivery schedule? I don’t know whether to consider it lost or stuck in the system.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1