not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Keep safe - blue card delivered.

09 Aug 2019, 22:17

Hello all!
Quick bit of advice needed.
I set keepsafe up and today, my cat sitter let herself in to get the cat and text to say there was a blue card in the mat saying about keepsafe and “do not deliver this card”.

Does this mean the keepsafe is now no longer in place because they did deliver the card? Thanks

09 Aug 2019, 23:11

RachP wrote:Hello all!
Quick bit of advice needed.
I set keepsafe up and today, my cat sitter let herself in to get the cat and text to say there was a blue card in the mat saying about keepsafe and “do not deliver this card”.

Does this mean the keepsafe is now no longer in place because they did deliver the card? Thanks

I would think that has been delivered by accident. Maybe have your cat sitter check the expiry date (it should be on the card), but I haven't known those cards to be delivered, so it sounds like a mistake to me. I’d contact RM to explain the situation, because I suspect that you'll end up with mail being delivered without the card in place to flag it to the delivery postie.

10 Aug 2019, 06:16

That's the card postie's use before bagging up in the depot, we see that card, take your mail out the frame and hand it to the locker person

Without that whoever is next will obviously not have that card and know about the keepsafe setup for that house

06 Sep 2019, 16:26

Delivery offices use the blue cards in different ways but it should not have been delivered to your house so that is accidental. In our office we block your address slot on the sorting frame to stop mail being delivered by accident. Then there are two blue cards. One is affixed to a tray near the callers office where your mail is stored pending redelivery. The second blue card is kept with the redirections on the sorting frame which have to be checked each day so this is the reminder to place any mail for you in the tray.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1