not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Question regarding suspicious letters

09 Apr 2019, 19:35

Hello,

I have received a suspicious letter that was clearly meant to distress me. The letter was delivered with a 20p stamp that appears to have some sort of postmark style stamp on it, along with what look like three separate postmarks across the top of the front of the letter that state:

1) "Delivered by"
2) "Royal Mail"
3) "World"

All three are in black ink and run horizontally across the top of the letter. My question is whether there is any circumstance that royal mail would deliver a letter with only a 20p stamp? I suspect the letter was hand delivered and that these "postmarks" are meant to throw me off. But then it seems clear that a 20p stamp is not enough.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Question regarding suspicious letters

10 Apr 2019, 22:40

abauwow wrote:Hello,

I have received a suspicious letter that was clearly meant to distress me. The letter was delivered with a 20p stamp that appears to have some sort of postmark style stamp on it, along with what look like three separate postmarks across the top of the front of the letter that state:

1) "Delivered by"
2) "Royal Mail"
3) "World"

All three are in black ink and run horizontally across the top of the letter. My question is whether there is any circumstance that royal mail would deliver a letter with only a 20p stamp? I suspect the letter was hand delivered and that these "postmarks" are meant to throw me off. But then it seems clear that a 20p stamp is not enough.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I've never seen world written by royal mail and I wouldn't deliver a letter with a 20p stamp on

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1