not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 20:19

Out of the last 5 packages sent only one made it in time, the rest took over a month longer than expected.

The latest package (RN421902148GB) was sent from London to Zagreb but its in bloody Kuala Lumpur!!!

Using Royal Mail has been nothing but a headache. Its over priced and broken!

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 20:51

Ivanavv wrote:Out of the last 5 packages sent only one made it in time, the rest took over a month longer than expected.

That's probably down to customs in the destination country. There's nothing that either Royal Mail or Royal Mail's equivalent in the destination country can do about that

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 20:53

and the fact that the one with the tracking number provided is now in Kuala Lumpur... whos that down to?

I added this copy of the Certificate of posting, I dont know if it can be used so i defaced it a bit!

Last edited by Ivanavv on 01 Apr 2019, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 21:02

Ivanavv wrote:and the fact that the one with the tracking number provided is now in Kuala Lumpur... whos that down to?

Probably been missorted to the wrong bag at Heathrow. Either Malaysia Post will return the item to the UK or forward it on to the correct country

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 21:10

SpacePhoenix wrote:Probably been missorted to the wrong bag at Heathrow. Either Malaysia Post will return the item to the UK or forward it on to the correct country

Thats the point i am trying to make. Its a terrible service and this is far from isolated. People pay good money expecting a package to go from A-B, should not take more than 3 days but its never that simple in my experience with Royal Mail

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 21:22

Ivanavv wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:Probably been missorted to the wrong bag at Heathrow. Either Malaysia Post will return the item to the UK or forward it on to the correct country

Thats the point i am trying to make. Its a terrible service and this is far from isolated. People pay good money expecting a package to go from A-B, should not take more than 3 days but its never that simple in my experience with Royal Mail

Just found this on youtube,

looks like HWDC is highly automated, so it might have been a machine that missorted it. As to the time taken, once it leaves the UK then there's nothing that Royal Mail can do

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 21:32

SpacePhoenix wrote:looks like HWDC is highly automated, so it might have been a machine that missorted it. As to the time taken, once it leaves the UK then there's nothing that Royal Mail can do

Personally i could care less if a team of highly trained monkeys are sorting it. Its still in bloody Kuala Lumpur and not where it was supposed to be!

Tired Of Royal Mail

01 Apr 2019, 22:44

Ivanavv wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:looks like HWDC is highly automated, so it might have been a machine that missorted it. As to the time taken, once it leaves the UK then there's nothing that Royal Mail can do

Personally i could care less if a team of highly trained monkeys are sorting it. Its still in bloody Kuala Lumpur and not where it was supposed to be!

People are only trying to help you stop being so agressive and contact royal mail if you want to complain.. please remember this is a postie's website not royal mail's. UNFORTUNATELY MISSORTS DO HAPPEN AFTER ALL WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

Tired Of Royal Mail

02 Apr 2019, 00:28

aiden01 wrote:People are only trying to help you stop being so agressive and contact royal mail if you want to complain.. please remember this is a postie's website not royal mail's. UNFORTUNATELY MISSORTS DO HAPPEN AFTER ALL WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

Lol well im sorry if you feel i was aggressive, my frustration was directed at royal mail and not the guy who was writing nor you who was reading but you may not have read it that way regardless. Also im now confused.. are the automated robots also human? :crazy:

Tired Of Royal Mail

02 Apr 2019, 07:13

Please show respect to the posters they are doing this in their own time. Taking the mickey when they are trying to give you insight is both rude and unlikely to gain you any further help or assistance.

To answer the last comment. Both, it can be sorted by hand or machine, surprisingly there is no way to identify who or what made the error.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1