not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Item hasn't movedfrom Langley HWDC in 10 days??

28 Dec 2018, 16:13

I am in Arizona, USA.... Ordered an item from Cardiff.... According to tracking, the item arrived at Langley HWDC the morning of Dec 19 at 4:00am...

And it apparently has not moved since then.... Now, I didn't expect delivery before Christmas.... But, to have it sitting in limbo for 10 days?

28 Dec 2018, 16:23

One common reason for this is that the parcel contains something which is not allowed in the mail, either by international law or by the USA’s local laws. What is in the parcel?

29 Dec 2018, 11:41

Yowsah wrote:I am in Arizona, USA.... Ordered an item from Cardiff.... According to tracking, the item arrived at Langley HWDC the morning of Dec 19 at 4:00am...

And it apparently has not moved since then.... Now, I didn't expect delivery before Christmas.... But, to have it sitting in limbo for 10 days?

10 Calendar Days - but only 6 working days, my guess is if Homeland security is affected in any way by the Shutdown that may be the cause of the delay.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1