ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Jubilee Mail Centre

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
kamilad

Re: Jubilee Mail Centre

Post by kamilad »

Hi, it looks like my parcel is stuck with you for 2 weeks now, could you please check that for me SM11413323776377760046F. Last log in is 17/11/2021
15:17.
Many thanks, Kamila

Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

kamilad wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 19:41
Hi, it looks like my parcel is stuck with you for 2 weeks now, could you please check that for me SM11413323776377760046F. Last log in is 17/11/2021
15:17.
Many thanks, Kamila
Firstly, we are not Royal Mail, as per the disclaimer on the site.

That tracking number is not recognised by the Royal Mail tracking system, nor is it in the usual format (two letters followed by nine digits followed by two more letters). Can you please check the number is correct and tell us where you are getting the tracking information from?
kamilad

Post by kamilad »

hi, thank you for your reply, sender provided me with this website https://www.dockethub10.co.uk/live/widg ... F8227ABA2B# to check where my parcel is. When I put this tracking and my postcode which is SW17 9DT, I can see all history of my parcel.
Many thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Just to reiterate we are not an official site.

Also, that website doesn't look genuine to me, it's very basic.

If it is a genuine site then it hasn't used a service that can be tracked within the Royal Mail system, which means once it enters it will be treated as a normal parcel. It also means that we can't give you any advice beyond whats already been posted.

Also, there are delays in customs so it may be delayed there as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
KR

Post by KR »

Hi. I have a tracked parcel from TLS center. The tracking number is DS264041989GB. It should arrive by 1 pm, but it appear to stuck in Jubilee MC since last night. I wonder could you please help me to find it? I really need my passport as soon as possible. Thanks!
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

KR wrote:
23 Aug 2022, 12:10
Hi. I have a tracked parcel from TLS center. The tracking number is DS264041989GB. It should arrive by 1 pm, but it appear to stuck in Jubilee MC since last night. I wonder could you please help me to find it? I really need my passport as soon as possible. Thanks!
We aren't Royal Mail, as per the disclaimer on the site, so we can't help you find it per se.

The last tracking point is:
Monday 22 August 2022
21:33
Item Despatched to Exeter MC
Jubilee MC
So it isn't stuck in Jubilee MC: the last tracking point is when they put it on the truck to Exeter Mail Centre. The problem would be there. And although it is late, and the sender can claim a refund, it is only one day late at this point.

I assume that you are the recipient and you live in Devon?
KR

Post by KR »

Yes. I will contact Royal mail to see what happened. Thanks.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

due delivery today - looks like it suffered from the London MC fail at https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... &start=330
Tuesday 23 August 2022

The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24-hours, and as a result some mail may be delivered slightly later than expected.

London Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted in the EC, N, W1 and WC postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Roaming Turtle

Post by Roaming Turtle »

Hey its states in tracking that you now have my items, to be returned to sender cause they could not find my address. I have waited a month for my items and cant afford to wait longer. The Tracking number is XL349482947GB and I dont know how they cant find my address when it is round the back of bethnal green delivery office and They could have told me to collect from there!!

It was paid service through Royal Mail Tracked 48 but literally been a month later. If you could find my item I can collect it from a delivery office please.

Its genuinely been a stressful month for me and just cant afford to buy replacement items while I wait another month for this to finally be delivered again. Please help me
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Roaming Turtle wrote:
26 Dec 2022, 17:26
Hey its states in tracking that you now have my items, to be returned to sender cause they could not find my address. I have waited a month for my items and cant afford to wait longer. The Tracking number is XL349482947GB and I dont know how they cant find my address when it is round the back of bethnal green delivery office and They could have told me to collect from there!!

It was paid service through Royal Mail Tracked 48 but literally been a month later. If you could find my item I can collect it from a delivery office please.

Its genuinely been a stressful month for me and just cant afford to buy replacement items while I wait another month for this to finally be delivered again. Please help me
Based on the tracking:
22 Dec 2022 21:30
Item Received. Sorry, we were unable to deliver this item on 20-12-2022 as it was not possible to identify the delivery address. It will now be returned to the sender Jubilee MC
Royal Mail
22 Dec 2022 21:30
Item Received Jubilee MC
YDH
22 Dec 2022 08:00
Item Received Romford MC
Royal Mail
22 Dec 2022 08:00
Item Received Romford MC
YDH
20 Dec 2022 09:35
Incorrectly addressed. Returned to sender. Bethnal Green DO
Royal Mail
20 Dec 2022 09:35
Returned to shipper Bethnal Green D
YDH
20 Dec 2022 04:56
Out for delivery Bethnal Green D
YDH
20 Dec 2022 04:56
Due to be delivered today Bethnal Green DO
Royal Mail
20 Dec 2022 02:08
Item Received Romford MC
Royal Mail
20 Dec 2022 02:08
Item Received Romford MC
YDH
08 Dec 2022 10:19
Delivery delay-Due to strike / riots LHR, Heathrow, London, United Kingdom
YDH
06 Dec 2022 16:11
Released from customs LHR, Heathrow, London, United Kingdom
YDH
05 Dec 2022 15:30
Shipment arrived at airport LHR, Heathrow, London, United Kingdom
YDH
04 Dec 2022 18:49
Shipment departed from airport HKG, Hong Kong Intl, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
YDH
02 Dec 2022 13:20
Shipment information received Thrid party ret
YDH
02 Dec 2022 13:07
Sender despatching item
Royal Mail
01 Dec 2022 04:54
Shipment departed from facility Shenzhen, China
YDH
01 Dec 2022 02:49
Shipment arrived at facility Shenzhen, China
YDH
29 Nov 2022 09:35
Shipment information received
It looks like it's already arrived back at the sender. It looks like one where they ship multiple orders for various customers together in a container to a warehouse in the UK where the container is broken down into individual shipments which each then get assigned a RM tracking number. It appears your item has likely already been returned to that warehouse.

I've no idea how that firm operates but there's two likely possibilities:

1) It gets held at their warehouse for a while before being shipped back to China
2) It's already been shipped back to China

You'll need to contact the seller who'll be able to chase up whoever it is in China that shipped it originally
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

...or just ask the sender for a refund, and if that doesn't work then ask your credit card provider for a chargeback.

If you had bought from a UK seller then you would be legally entitled to a refund, although it gets a bit more complicated for sellers from other countries.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Looking at this status from https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/XL349482947GB
Item Received. Sorry, we were unable to deliver this item on 20-12-2022 as it was not possible to identify the delivery address. It will now be returned to the sender
I think the address label has been damaged in some way and they can't read the address.