not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Re: Lost, Damaged or Delayed Inland Mail Claim Form

19 Dec 2013, 17:00

Hello! First sorry about my english.
I sent an item on 27th november from Spain. On 30 th november arrived to Langley hwdc, the code is GBLALA. It still in Langley and I want to know when the item is going to arrive to his destinatiin?

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

19 Dec 2013, 17:16

nenimarta wrote:Hello! First sorry about my english.
I sent an item on 27th november from Spain. On 30 th november arrived to Langley hwdc, the code is GBLALA. It still in Langley and I want to know when the item is going to arrive to his destinatiin?

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

I'd give it 1-2 weeks (or more in extreme delays) for it to reach its destination.

19 Dec 2013, 17:22

CT10 wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

I'd give it 1-2 weeks (or more in extreme delays) for it to reach its destination.

Ok but what can I do? The item it's going to arrive in a few days, weeks, months..?

19 Dec 2013, 18:00

nenimarta wrote:
CT10 wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

Ok but what can I do? The item it's going to arrive in a few days, weeks, months..?

Nothing, just have patience.

05 Jan 2014, 22:27

Customer services here,
We have 30days to deal with your claim, we would always pay compensation as long as you provide original proof of posting and of the items value,if you can't provide that then stamps will be your compensation but you would get not get £30.00 s worth.hope that helps.

06 Jan 2014, 16:55

Hello!! I can send you the bill, so you can see the amount of the article. Where I have to send it?

06 Jan 2014, 17:19

nenimarta wrote:Hello!! I can send you the bill, so you can see the amount of the article. Where I have to send it?

you need to make the claim through the post service you used to send the item if it still has not turned up

16 Jul 2014, 14:33

Hi,

I received my tax disc in the post for my car but unfortunately for some reason a large chunk of it had been ripped off and was missing. The letter was sealed in clear Royal Mail bag advising that the item had been damaged whilst in their care.

I've checked on the DVLA website and it says I can get a replacement tax disc from the post office, but at a cost of £7. Just wondered if I take it to the post office with the packaging it arrived in will I have to pay to replace it as it was Royal Mail's fault and not mine?

Thanks

16 Jul 2014, 15:12

Yes you'll have to pay, but ask for a receipt from both Dvla and the Post Office, get the claim above and fill all the details in and Royal Mail should refund you, if you supply all the evidence - including the clear bag and the damaged disc.

02 Aug 2014, 18:29

cnelson1982 wrote:Hi,

I received my tax disc in the post for my car but unfortunately for some reason a large chunk of it had been ripped off and was missing. The letter was sealed in clear Royal Mail bag advising that the item had been damaged whilst in their care.

I've checked on the DVLA website and it says I can get a replacement tax disc from the post office, but at a cost of £7. Just wondered if I take it to the post office with the packaging it arrived in will I have to pay to replace it as it was Royal Mail's fault and not mine?
dval
Thanks

these are in such thin envelopes its unreal dvlas fault inadequate packaging not
royal mails

30 Mar 2015, 10:39

Hi there i have been waiting for a parcel nearly 1 month which come from China. I can track the item at Heathrow DC from 16/03/2015. I live in Wembly. Do you have any idea what makes it so delay to deliver please. The tracking number is rd173840410cn
Item number 291396021371

Thanks

Lost, Damaged or Delayed Inland Mail Claim Form

07 Jun 2017, 18:36

Hi, im not really sure how to post a question, but
i ordered some things from boots and ive been tracking my package, but on the 6/06/17 it said it was ready for delivery and would be delivered that day. It did not. The next day, same status but no delivery. Im not sure what to do. Please help!!! Thank you

Lost, Damaged or Delayed Inland Mail Claim Form

08 Jun 2017, 15:01

Mahdiah wrote:Hi, im not really sure how to post a question, but
i ordered some things from boots and ive been tracking my package, but on the 6/06/17 it said it was ready for delivery and would be delivered that day. It did not. The next day, same status but no delivery. Im not sure what to do. Please help!!! Thank you

It hopefully arrived today as the mail was a little quieter, if not then contact Royal Mail customer services on Twitter @royalmail and hopefully they can sort it.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2