ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lost, Damaged or Delayed Inland Mail Claim Form

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
nenimarta

Re: Lost, Damaged or Delayed Inland Mail Claim Form

Post by nenimarta »

Hello! First sorry about my english.
I sent an item on 27th november from Spain. On 30 th november arrived to Langley hwdc, the code is GBLALA. It still in Langley and I want to know when the item is going to arrive to his destinatiin?

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

CT10
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by CT10 »

nenimarta wrote:Hello! First sorry about my english.
I sent an item on 27th november from Spain. On 30 th november arrived to Langley hwdc, the code is GBLALA. It still in Langley and I want to know when the item is going to arrive to his destinatiin?

Thanks a lot.

Marta.
I'd give it 1-2 weeks (or more in extreme delays) for it to reach its destination.
nenimarta

Post by nenimarta »

CT10 wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Marta.
I'd give it 1-2 weeks (or more in extreme delays) for it to reach its destination.

Ok but what can I do? The item it's going to arrive in a few days, weeks, months..?
CT10
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by CT10 »

nenimarta wrote:
CT10 wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

Ok but what can I do? The item it's going to arrive in a few days, weeks, months..?
Nothing, just have patience.
minx
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by minx »

Customer services here,
We have 30days to deal with your claim, we would always pay compensation as long as you provide original proof of posting and of the items value,if you can't provide that then stamps will be your compensation but you would get not get £30.00 s worth.hope that helps.
nenimarta

Post by nenimarta »

Hello!! I can send you the bill, so you can see the amount of the article. Where I have to send it?
IcanthelpthewayIam

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

nenimarta wrote:Hello!! I can send you the bill, so you can see the amount of the article. Where I have to send it?
you need to make the claim through the post service you used to send the item if it still has not turned up
cnelson1982

Post by cnelson1982 »

Hi,

I received my tax disc in the post for my car but unfortunately for some reason a large chunk of it had been ripped off and was missing. The letter was sealed in clear Royal Mail bag advising that the item had been damaged whilst in their care.

I've checked on the DVLA website and it says I can get a replacement tax disc from the post office, but at a cost of £7. Just wondered if I take it to the post office with the packaging it arrived in will I have to pay to replace it as it was Royal Mail's fault and not mine?

Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Yes you'll have to pay, but ask for a receipt from both Dvla and the Post Office, get the claim above and fill all the details in and Royal Mail should refund you, if you supply all the evidence - including the clear bag and the damaged disc.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
arnold cheshire

Post by arnold cheshire »

cnelson1982 wrote:Hi,

I received my tax disc in the post for my car but unfortunately for some reason a large chunk of it had been ripped off and was missing. The letter was sealed in clear Royal Mail bag advising that the item had been damaged whilst in their care.

I've checked on the DVLA website and it says I can get a replacement tax disc from the post office, but at a cost of £7. Just wondered if I take it to the post office with the packaging it arrived in will I have to pay to replace it as it was Royal Mail's fault and not mine?
dval
Thanks
these are in such thin envelopes its unreal dvlas fault inadequate packaging not
royal mails
jeztin

Post by jeztin »

Hi there i have been waiting for a parcel nearly 1 month which come from China. I can track the item at Heathrow DC from 16/03/2015. I live in Wembly. Do you have any idea what makes it so delay to deliver please. The tracking number is rd173840410cn
Item number 291396021371

Thanks
Mahdiah

Post by Mahdiah »

Hi, im not really sure how to post a question, but
i ordered some things from boots and ive been tracking my package, but on the 6/06/17 it said it was ready for delivery and would be delivered that day. It did not. The next day, same status but no delivery. Im not sure what to do. Please help!!! Thank you
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Mahdiah wrote:Hi, im not really sure how to post a question, but
i ordered some things from boots and ive been tracking my package, but on the 6/06/17 it said it was ready for delivery and would be delivered that day. It did not. The next day, same status but no delivery. Im not sure what to do. Please help!!! Thank you
It hopefully arrived today as the mail was a little quieter, if not then contact Royal Mail customer services on Twitter @royalmail and hopefully they can sort it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
dakuwaqa

Post by dakuwaqa »

Thanks for the reply! So yesterday I received another update identical the one 7 days ago saying that it had departed airport LA International and is in transit. Not sure what’s going on tbh