ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

tracked parcel stuck in Medway MC

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
tech01

tracked parcel stuck in Medway MC

Post by tech01 »

Hi,

My parcel which is tracked is stuck in Medway MC for the last few days, is this normal process or is it delayed.. It going International!

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: tracked parcel stuck in Medway MC

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

tech01 wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 20:04
Hi,

My parcel which is tracked is stuck in Medway MC for the last few days, is this normal process or is it delayed.. It going International!
Royal Mail in its official update says that there are some delays so I don't think there is anything to worry about viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103403
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
LRW

Post by LRW »

Hi!
Did your parcel move?
My international letter has been there since last Tuesday (28/03) and I’m starting to worry.
Thx!
PilotBobUK

Post by PilotBobUK »

Hi all, like the OP I am waiting for a parcel stuck at Medway MC for nearly 2 weeks now, why is it still there? tracking says it will be sent to the local delivery office, WHEN????? There's no way to speak to anybody about this issue which is very poor.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

PilotBobUK wrote:
27 Sep 2023, 13:05
Hi all, like the OP I am waiting for a parcel stuck at Medway MC for nearly 2 weeks now, why is it still there? tracking says it will be sent to the local delivery office, WHEN????? There's no way to speak to anybody about this issue which is very poor.
We can't answer the question of When, and we agree that at present Royal Mail is very poor, we went on strike over it.

Just to clarify we are not an official Royal Mail site or channel we can only give advice and insights. In this case, it might be worth calling into the local office, but be aware RM cut all the hours for those as well.

Also, RM did change how they process International tracked mail recently and we have seen an uptick in visitors to the site complaining about it.

We also may have been able to give a better insight if we had the tracking number, it won't give any private details but with inside knowledge of the system its sometimes easier to work out what is happening.

One official channel is X formerly twitter @royalmailhelp but they get a lot of queries.

Good luck, I hope it all works out.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."