ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lost parcel

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Villaboy1

Lost parcel

Post by Villaboy1 »

My tracking number is saying that my parcel is at the UK processing centre, since the 10th of May. AQ323368499CN
Can anyone help with this.

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Lost parcel

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

despite the tracking from China Post as shown at https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/AQ323368499CN - it has not been scanned by Royal Mail so it sounds like it's stuck in customs.

Hopefully, there isn't an issue with the contents and it will be released at some point.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Villaboy1

Post by Villaboy1 »

My tracking number is AQ323368499CN tracking is saying that my parcel was delivered today at 17.40 there has been no delivery today. Don't know what courier us deliverying. Can anyone help.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

That on this site https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/AQ323368499CN looks like its a bulk shipment that has been delivered to a warehouse for breaking down. If so over the next few days you should get a new GB tracking number.

Although I would contact the sender as sometimes scammers abuse this system. They get a bulk order but only send 1 item out (usually the cheapest) so they get a delivery scan and can challenge no delivery on the rest. Its personally why I don't order stuff from China unless it a well-known brand.

Please note I am not saying the sender is scamming you, they may be legit, but watch out for these types of scams.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."