ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

USPS to PARCELFORCE tracking

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
pa_trick

USPS to PARCELFORCE tracking

Post by pa_trick »

Hi all. Every month I'm receiving a few parcels from the US. Usually, when typing USPS tracking ex CY128160977US in the Parcelforce tracking website, It's converted to Parcelforce ex EH011376512GB. Then I could see the full UK tracking information and pay customs online. Unfortunately, the conversion doesn't work anymore? I can't see if the parcel is delayed or stuck in customs. Waiting for the notification letter takes weeks. Is anybody experiencing the same inconvenience? Thanks for your advice.