ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My package in transit already 65 days

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
RinatkaLus

My package in transit already 65 days

Post by RinatkaLus »

Hi ! I sent a package with the return of items purchased on the Asos website at March 6, 2022 from Israel. The parcel arrived to Heathrow Airport on March 12. BUT the parcel did not reach the addressee - the warehouse of returned goods of the ASOS company.
The situation is completely absurd - I send requests, but I do not receive an answer, where is my package after all. For me, the cost of things that are in the lost package is very high. And I don't know where else to turn. Parcel number is RY404390599IL