ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Item Leaving the UK London AMU

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
bravichandrudu

Item Leaving the UK London AMU

Post by bravichandrudu »

Hi, My Item with tracking number, LG975824819GB, showing above status since 14th December. May I know weather the item has been dispatched from UK to India?

MrJeeves

Re: Item Leaving the UK London AMU

Post by MrJeeves »

When that message is shown, it means the item has left the UK postage system.

You want to check the tracking code on the Indian postal system, but it may not be active until after its passed through customs.

Royal Mail doesn't always update until the item has been delivered to the recipient.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

bravichandrudu wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 18:26
Hi, My Item with tracking number, LG975824819GB, showing above status since 14th December. May I know weather the item has been dispatched from UK to India?
It's probably in India Customs, however, the last posting date for India from the UK was 8 December so I wouldn't expect to see any tracking until Customs release it. We have many enquiries about items going to India after 8 December so it looks like they have a backlog.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
bravichandrudu

Post by bravichandrudu »

Thank you all for your help.
bravichandrudu

Post by bravichandrudu »

Hi, Good morning!

It is not yet yet received to India Post as well, so
Can we have contact details of customs of India to track further status of the item please?

and How long would it take to get the item delivered?

Thank you,
Ravi