ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Internationally Tracked parcel stuck at Langley

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
ElizainLondon

Re: Internationally Tracked parcel stuck at Langley

Post by ElizainLondon »

ThanK you, TrueBlueTerrier.

So it is likely that it is somewhere at US customs, but it still hasn't been scanned, let alone processed and released, after nearly a month...

I just hope it hasn't been lost. It has no monetary value, but I put my heart into making that card. So sad.

Unicorn

Post by Unicorn »

ElizainLondon wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 19:05
Hello!

On 6 December I posted a very special handmade Christmas card to my granddaughter in California, using the International Tracked service. It still has not arrived. Tracking - both via Royal Mail and USPS - shows it was received at Langley on 8 December (see below), but there is no further information. I'm distraught as it took me over a day to make this card...

Can anybody help? Where is it likely to be? Is there a way of talking to someone who can tell me what is going on? Or do I just have to accept that it is lost?

Thank you so much if anyone can help!!

Your item has been processed through a facility in LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM at 2:08 am on December 8, 2021.

Tracking Number: RN781866928GB
Oh Gosh! I have the same issue. Was posted on 4th of december but to other country. Also personalised xmas postcard for parents and small xmas decor and sweets. Last update was 7 december that it is in transit. I already contact to post in country of destination and they answer that as soon as parcel cross board i will know. So it means that it probably still in uk stuck or lost....i dont know. I find a few other people who also have last update on same dates...very upset...parcel still important even with delay.
Unicorn

Post by Unicorn »

UPD: my parcel is not lost! :Applause last update it is in country of destination . So happy! Hope your parcel as well!
JENNYDAVID23

Post by JENNYDAVID23 »

I posted a parcel dec 6 going to italy and its been in trnasit for 35 days now,is it possible or maybe my parcel is lost? I bought jackets from my bonus for my family xmas pres et but up until now nothing..very upset..
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

JENNYDAVID23 wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 02:58
I posted a parcel dec 6 going to italy and its been in trnasit for 35 days now,is it possible or maybe my parcel is lost? I bought jackets from my bonus for my family xmas pres et but up until now nothing..very upset..
If you look round this site you will see that there are serious problems at Italian customs:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103403&sid=aa2c04e1 ... 1ce5d45fcc
simmo11

Post by simmo11 »

Posted a parcel International Economy (Surface) to USA (California) on 16.12, delivered today (13.01) in California.

Surpassed my expectations - was non urgent shipment so was happy to wait 3 months if needed.

Makes me wonder for those waiting 1 month + for Airmail deliveries to USA - maybe they're sending air stuff by surface?

Or maybe mine went airmail?!?
ElizainLondon

Post by ElizainLondon »

UPDATE !!!!

My card finally arrived at its California destination on Friday.

It only took five and a half weeks... :nana