ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

24 items all sent at once, none have arrived in over 10 days

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
srl

24 items all sent at once, none have arrived in over 10 days

Post by srl »

hello, really confusing situation regarding mail i’ve sent and was wondering if anyone here would have any idea what’s going on?

i posted 23 letters in a postbox in southminster (CM07) on the 11th of november, but as of the 23rd of november not a single letter has arrived to the recipient. i was told by royal mail that there are delays at the chelmsford delivery office, however outgoing mail posted in burnham-on-crouch (CM08) also goes through chelmsford, and i have posted multiple letters in a burnham-on-crouch postbox days after the 11th and all have arrived to the recipients, so i’m not sure if it’s much of a factor.

i also had a tracked 24 parcel collected from my house, which is on the same estate as the postbox in question, also on the 11th and the tracking of the parcel has not updated at all since being collected and the intended recipient has confirmed they have not received it.

i’m really worried about the mail at this point. i understand one or two items going missing in such a busy period, but surely not 24 items that were all sent at once? i’ve contacted royal mail a few times but they have been unable to tell me anything other than the chelmsford delays.

if anyone is able to shed some light on this i would greatly appreciate it as i’m now extremely worried about it. thank you