ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Where is my item?

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Jimcarol

Where is my item?

Post by Jimcarol »

I used international tracking and signature to mail important documents and my daughter’s passport back to China on August 31, but when I checked the tracking number and finally updated still at Langley HWDC, who can tell me what happened? Is my package delayed or lost? Tracking number RN623816116GB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Where is my item?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Jimcarol wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 02:41
I used international tracking and signature to mail important documents and my daughter’s passport back to China on August 31, but when I checked the tracking number and finally updated still at Langley HWDC, who can tell me what happened? Is my package delayed or lost? Tracking number RN623816116GB
Royal Mail should be able to in this specific case, we can't as we are not an official Riyal Mail site. It may be that it's already in Chinese customs and has hit a delay there.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Jimcarol

Re: Where is my item?

Post by Jimcarol »

I contacted the post office in China and they told me that the mail was still in the UK