ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Where's my item?

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
dunefall

Where's my item?

Post by dunefall »

Waiting on a parcel from China which tracking says "item has left our International Processing Centre on 13/9/21 and haven't had any information since,could it be my item has been lost?

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Where's my item?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Without a tracking number to be able to check which company made which scans its difficult to say.

However, even though we are not an official site, from what has been posted in the Customer forum there does seem to some delays from China.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for the alert on the typo WASD :oops: :thumbup
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
dunefall

Post by dunefall »

Hi,it's over a month now and losing hope thinking it's lost but here is the tracking number,LZ994410885CN,Thanks for all your help.
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

The sender needs to make a claim on that. If it's something you bought, you need to make a claim from the seller.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

This site has seen an uptick in posts about parcels from and to China from early September upto now. I personally think there are delays in their system somewhere and being a foreign government organisation they aren't exactly forthcoming with informing interested parties,
dunefall

Post by dunefall »

Don't think it's the Chinese that's at fault as they have tracked it to Langley and now in Britain can't get any info on it now.
dunefall

Post by dunefall »

Still not received this yet and more problems with another parcel from China which they say has been delivered,no more buying from China learned the hard way cost about £100 for both.