ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel hasn't moved.

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Jelboy1

Parcel hasn't moved.

Post by Jelboy1 »

Hi there. I'm expecting a coat from Turkey. It left the sender on 6/9/2021. So far it has not moved from the status shown on the pic. Its still saying exported but on the PTT Turkish website, its saying dispatched to the destination country which I assume means it hasn't moved and is still sitting waiting to be sent. Parcelforce said that they cannot help as its not yet in their system. The sender/ seller has also said that in the last three weeks, parcels have taken a while to get through. Can anyone help/advise/shed any light on this for me. Many thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Re: Parcel hasn't moved.

Post by Snaggletooth »

It will be in customs. See all the other posts on this site on that subject.