ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel lost to Belgium

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
linda49k@yahoo.co.uk

Parcel lost to Belgium

Post by linda49k@yahoo.co.uk »

Linda Knapman Hi everyone I posted a parcel of Hand Knitted things for a New Born Baby in BELGIUM 14/07/2021 It has not arrived
I have made a claim but have heard nothing yet Royal Mail say allow 90 days for delivery. (Baby will be getting on for 4months old by then
I don't think baby things will fit, Linda Knapman

SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Re: Parcel lost to Belgium

Post by SpacePhoenix »

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app ... /related/1
Belgium

Start date: 13 July 2021
Latest Update: 13 July 2021
End date: Ongoing
Incident:Flooding

Latest update
Belgium post has informed that exceptional and heavy rains in the South of the country on 13th July has resulted, in floods and railway network and national roads being closed. As a consequence, all Belgium Post’s services in the South region of the country are disrupted. An update will follow once the situation has returned to normal.
There's probably also Covid related delays

Also I'm not sure if it falls foul of this:

https://www.royalmail.com/sending/inter ... es/belgium
These articles are prohibited in ordinary parcels and must be sent in insured parcels.

Textiles and Textile articles

General Note **
Some textile products are the subject of economic measures. Irrespective of their origin or provenance, the release for use of certain textile products is subject to the production of written proof of their origin.

For certain goods, a certificate of origin (annex 7) must be issued in the country of origin of the goods.
For other textiles, Customs requires the presentation of a declaration by the exporter or supplier, affixed to the invoice or some other commercial document relating to the textiles, stating that the goods originate from the country where the declaration was prepared.

The list of codes designating these textile products is 27 pages long. It can be consulted at all Belgian customs offices.