ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Can anyone help with what might have happened here?

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
FlipFlop

Can anyone help with what might have happened here?

Post by FlipFlop »

Hi, I have important douments in this parcel to Irish Passport office so I sent it Tracked and signed for but it seems to have got sent back to Heathrow and then nothing since Friday. Tracking number is RN136996523GB. AN post say it's left them, Roya Mail say it's left the UK. I'm confused and concerned! Appreciate any help.

SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Re: Can anyone help with what might have happened here?

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Looks like it originally went to Ireland then for some reason it's been sent back to the UK. Then it's been sent back to Ireland by RM (possibly if it's a return to sender, AN Post haven't put an official stamp or sticker with the reason on it
FlipFlop

Post by FlipFlop »

Thank you for that info. Hoping it will turn up somewhere then, even if it's ack here with me. No update on the tracking since Friday is concerning though.
Pmcgurk

Post by Pmcgurk »

Did you find out why it was returned to you? I have a package in transit for similar reasons and I’m worried after reading all the coverage about delays and returns from customs in Ireland.