ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel at Atherstone RDC since 3/7/21

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
acecase

Parcel at Atherstone RDC since 3/7/21

Post by acecase »

Hi, I just wondered if anyone has had anything delivered recently which came via Atherstone RDC? I've ordered electronics from AliExpress and they arrived at Atherstone on 3/7/21 but no update since then. I don't mind waiting but I'm starting to worry that the item is lost. Can anyone provide anymore information to ease my mind? Thank you so much. GV381217326GB is the tracking number.

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Parcel at Atherstone RDC since 3/7/21

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

acecase wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 16:47
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has had anything delivered recently which came via Atherstone RDC? I've ordered electronics from AliExpress and they arrived at Atherstone on 3/7/21 but no update since then. I don't mind waiting but I'm starting to worry that the item is lost. Can anyone provide anymore information to ease my mind? Thank you so much. GV381217326GB is the tracking number.
Looking at the Customer forum it looks like that has been a recent spike in complaints and delays for orders originating from AliExpress.

Using this site https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/GV381217326GB there is a status I have never heard off so it might be worth contacting the sender.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
acecase

Post by acecase »

Thanks for your advice. I will do as you've suggested and contact the seller in case there's a problem from the AliExpress end. Cheers!
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 09:12
acecase wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 16:47
Looking at the Customer forum it looks like that has been a recent spike in complaints and delays for orders originating from AliExpress.

Using this site https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/GV381217326GB there is a status I have never heard off so it might be worth contacting the sender.
Certainly has ramped up in the last few months, never heard of them until recently although 1st mentioned on here in 2018...
search.php?keywords=Atherstone+RDC&fid%5B0%5D=6
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
acecase

Post by acecase »

Seller maintains that the item has been sent so I'll wait for the full delivery time (60 days) and then raise a dispute with AliExpress if it doesn't come by then. If anyone has any recent deliveries via Atherstone I'd be grateful if you could post to raise my hopes that I'll receive the parcel. Thank you ☺️
acecase

Post by acecase »

Seller is sticking to the tracking on AliExpress which says customs cleared at Heathrow. I have told them to look at the Royal Mail tracking which shows that it actually went into customs at Atherstone and is still there, so will see what they respond. At this stage I still think they've sent the item but that could be wishful thinking. I've also sent an enquiry to Royal Mail to see if they can chase the item though I understand if it's on customs there may not be anything they can do. But somehow it makes me feel better posting what I've done on here, so hopefully this might be useful for someone in the future!
Mike1960

Post by Mike1960 »

acecase wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 10:44
Royal Mail tracking which shows that it actually went into customs at Atherstone and is still there,
Hi
I have same situation. My order stuck at Atherstone Customs. So seller told me it is in UK so there are not his problem at all.

" Your item has been presented to Customs on 05-05-2021 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete.
Tracking history Wednesday 05 May 2021 05:15 Item Presented to Customs Atherstone RDC "

What to do ? How you managed ?
Thank you
Mike
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Even though they are not in the UK distance selling regulations still apply. I would contact the International Consumer Protection and Enforcer Network (ICPEN) and see if they can advise or help. https://icpen.org/protecting-consumers-worldwide

However, just by recent experience on here, there has been an uptick in complaints about items coming from China but most of them seem to get resolved/delivered even after some months.
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Mike1960

Post by Mike1960 »

Thank you for replay.
My order was delivered in UK. So it is not Aliexpress or seller fault. I have tracking number. Please look :
"
05 May 2021, 17:38, Item has been included in a royal mail sales order, 7042117532, 4PX EXPRESS, This is the final status.
Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.
05 May 2021, 05:15, Item Presented to Customs . Your item has been presented to Customs on 05-05-2021 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete. Atherstone RDC. ROYAL MAIL
04 May 2021, 13:27, In transit ROYAL MAIL
03 May 2021, 05:22, In transit, it's progressing through post network London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom, 4PX EXPRESS
03 May 2021, 05:21, Released from customs: customs cleared. Heathrow. CAINIAO
03 May 2021, 05:21, Released from customs: customs cleared, London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom, 4PX EXPRESS
02 May 2021, 10:43, Arrived at the destination airport CAINIAO
02 May 2021, 10:43, Arrival of goods at destination airport
"
Was opened Dispute with seller. Aliexpress takes money and told me to contact Custom UK. I spoke with seller who don`t want to hear me.
I spoke thru the phone with somebody from Royal Mail who told me order was lost !!! and that is all.
Now I try if possible to find phone conversation with Royal Mail where is proof of " lost order ". If I can go straight with this :shock:

Regards
Mike
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

Do you have a tracking number that ends “GB”?
Mike1960

Post by Mike1960 »

Yes !
From beginning I have the track number. From when left China up to TODAY.
and nothing:

Order time: 13:42 Apr. 24 2021
02 May 2021, 10:43, Arrived at the destination airport, Heathrow (LHR), London, United Kingdom
03 May 2021, 05:21, Released from customs: customs cleared. Heathrow
03 May 2021, 05:22, In transit, it's progressing through post network, London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom
05 May 2021, 05:15, Item Presented to Customs . Your item has been presented to Customs on 05-05-2021 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete, Atherstone RDC
05 May 2021, 17:38, Item has been included in a royal mail sales order, 7042117532
From Royal Mail Tracking :
Pending
Your item has been presented to Customs on 05-05-2021 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete.

QP...........GB

It is not about what I payed = 16 GBP but it is not fair. A piece of plastic
HTB1iQgpacfrK1Rjy1Xdq6yemFXab.jpg
for car fire extinguisher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

2 things the most important first:

1. We are not an official Royal Mail site so we cannot answer or provide information in an official manner.

2. Without the tracking number we cannot give you any insights as we cannot see if there are any missing tracking points or information. From the tracking, you have provided it appears to have never entered the Royal Mail system, it went straight through to Customs:

05 May 2021, 05:15, Item Presented to Customs
(when we can see the full tracking it can indicate which organisation performed that scan)

The one after that status is not a physical scan, just an admin/billing one.

Your best action now is to contact an official Royal Mail site/service. Royal Mail is on twitter @royalmailhelp
Mike1960

Post by Mike1960 »

Hi
I understand this forum are not official Royal Mail site but where to cry ?
Tracking number: QP009001224GB

Thank you
Mike
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Mike1960 wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 11:03
Hi
I understand this forum are not official Royal Mail site but where to cry ?
Tracking number: QP009001224GB

Thank you
Mike
The last scan as previously mentioned was that it was given to customs.
We are at odds now as to what to do, we can only suggest you try https://twitter.com/RoyalMailHelp

Sorry we can't be more helpful, good luck and please let us know how things go.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Mike1960

Post by Mike1960 »

Thank you
Mike