ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Missing parcel

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Tatiana

Missing parcel

Post by Tatiana »

Hello to everyone,
I need your help.
I am looking for my package. On May 26, the package was sent from South Korea and on May 28, the track indicates that the package arrived at Heathrow Airport. The track has not changed for three weeks. We bought this product together with a neighbor. A neighbor received her package on June 8th. Until May 28, the tracks of my parcel and the parcel of my neighbor were indicated with the same time. After the parcel has reached the British Post, its track does not change. The sending party has started searching for my package. On all the world's search engines, my parcel is marked with a Heathrow track, but on the parcel force website, the parcel is still not in Britain. Why does the British postal system not see that the package is already at Heathrow.
parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/EG280800847KR

Handed over to a transport company. Flight number: OZ0521

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Missing parcel

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Tatiana wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 16:54
Hello to everyone,
I need your help.
I am looking for my package. On May 26, the package was sent from South Korea and on May 28, the track indicates that the package arrived at Heathrow Airport. The track has not changed for three weeks. We bought this product together with a neighbor. A neighbor received her package on June 8th. Until May 28, the tracks of my parcel and the parcel of my neighbor were indicated with the same time. After the parcel has reached the British Post, its track does not change. The sending party has started searching for my package. On all the world's search engines, my parcel is marked with a Heathrow track, but on the parcel force website, the parcel is still not in Britain. Why does the British postal system not see that the package is already at Heathrow.
parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/EG280800847KR

Handed over to a transport company. Flight number: OZ0521
It looks like its changed its number - and is due today https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace ... 80800847KR
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
gaffzilla

Re: Missing parcel

Post by gaffzilla »

My package went into the back hole on the 15th April 2021 and is still there. The Home Office is investigating my complaint. :(

LZ994454400US