ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel bouncing back and forth

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
AnnaWall

Parcel bouncing back and forth

Post by AnnaWall »

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.
I have a parcel on the way to me, but with one digit wrong in the post code (RH12 instead of RH14).
It keeps bouncing back and forth between Gatwick and Horsham, but I can never trap it.
I’ve had the team in Horsham searching three times.
I’ve tried customer services but the line drops after anything between 20mins and 40mins waiting.
Is there any way of getting the postcode corrected or even ignored. The number, street and town are all correct.

SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Re: Parcel bouncing back and forth

Post by SpacePhoenix »

What's the tracking number?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

AnnaWall wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 21:20
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.
I have a parcel on the way to me, but with one digit wrong in the post code (RH12 instead of RH14).
It keeps bouncing back and forth between Gatwick and Horsham, but I can never trap it.
I’ve had the team in Horsham searching three times.
I’ve tried customer services but the line drops after anything between 20mins and 40mins waiting.
Is there any way of getting the postcode corrected or even ignored. The number, street and town are all correct.
You could try twitter they are usually proactive, don't send any personnel details but when they ask PM them. @royalmailhelp
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
AnnaWall

Post by AnnaWall »

Thanks guys.
Sorry for lack of response.
I didn’t really understand how to use the message board.

Meanwhile good news. Horsham office has nailed it to the floor and we can collect it.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

AnnaWall wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 13:11
Thanks guys.
Sorry for lack of response.
I didn’t really understand how to use the message board.

Meanwhile good news. Horsham office has nailed it to the floor and we can collect it.
No thank you for coming back and updating us, its much appreciated.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."