ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Interview outcome response time

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Djg95

Post by Djg95 »

Hi,
I had my interview for postman with driving yesterday afternoon and feel it went well! I forgot to ask at the end when I am likely to hear a response and whether to expect and email or a phonecall!

Did you receive a call Or email telling you the interview outcome And how long did it take to receive this?

Many thanks

Post Box
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Post Box »

I attended an interview at the end of September 2020 and felt the interview went really well, I'm keen to get out and start delivering but as yet have not heard if I'm successful. I have read a few posts on the forum that it can take awhile, but if anyone has had any recent confirmation or contact post interview with an outcome it would be good to know, meanwhile i will sit tight and keep those fingers crossed.
Djg95

Post by Djg95 »

Got a call today saying I’ve got the job and have an induction at the start of November! Best of luck to anybody else in the process!
Grumpyoldmailman

Post by Grumpyoldmailman »

Djg95 wrote:Got a call today saying I’ve got the job and have an induction at the start of November! Best of luck to anybody else in the process!
Well done
Post Box
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Post Box »

Also found out recently that i have been successfull, good luck to anyone else waiting. :Very Happy
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Postie45

Re: Interview outcome response time

Post by Postie45 »

I remember back in Oct 2000 I attended my interview for RM, heard nothing and took up another job. Then one morning in late December I recieved a letter informing me I start the following Monday morning for training, I dont think things have really changed much since !