ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HR E-Mail Address ?

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
david lansdell
EX ROYAL MAIL

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by david lansdell »

Hi I’m looking for the HR E-Mail Address as a manger can not give you a Reference... Any help please and thank you ..

Janet Brum

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by Janet Brum »

On the back of your payslip you can find HR phone number, fax or address, no email there.
PostmanBitesDog

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Try the Wellbeing Support Team; part of Royal Mail's HR Services. If they can't provide a reference, they might at least point you in the right direction.

wellbeingsupportteam@royalmail.com
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

on the back of your play slip just above useful numbers

To Obtain your information for another organisation: Call HR services on 03456060603 or fax 0131 3167249 or write to 3rd Parties Enquiries, HR Services, 2nd Floor, Pond Street, S98 6HR
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by POSTMAN »

I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
david lansdell
EX ROYAL MAIL

HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by david lansdell »

POSTMAN wrote:Employee references: thirdpartyenquiries@royalmail.com
Cheers :)
PAUL GIBB

Re: HR E-Mail Address ?

Post by PAUL GIBB »

Hi there. I am trying to make contact with (preferably an e-mail address) the Royal Mail Director responsible for the Royal Mail fleet. I have failed on many occasions with my local managers to have our local fleet made roadworthy. Each day I arrive, our fleet have registration number plates missing, defective tyres as in no/little tread, tears in the side wall, doors falling off or insecure, drivers seats collapsed and many many more examples of potentially very dangerous issues. I have photographs to evidence my concerns and my only interest in posting this is for someone to take the condition of the fleet seriously and to protect staff employed by Royal Mail. This is NOT a finger pointing exercise or a blame game but my concerns are so great for my colleagues and family that work for Royal Mail I am willing to put my head above the parapet even if others are afraid to do so.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

PAUL GIBB wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 12:57
Hi there. I am trying to make contact with (preferably an e-mail address) the Royal Mail Director responsible for the Royal Mail fleet. I have failed on many occasions with my local managers to have our local fleet made roadworthy. Each day I arrive, our fleet have registration number plates missing, defective tyres as in no/little tread, tears in the side wall, doors falling off or insecure, drivers seats collapsed and many many more examples of potentially very dangerous issues. I have photographs to evidence my concerns and my only interest in posting this is for someone to take the condition of the fleet seriously and to protect staff employed by Royal Mail. This is NOT a finger pointing exercise or a blame game but my concerns are so great for my colleagues and family that work for Royal Mail I am willing to put my head above the parapet even if others are afraid to do so.
Try justsayit@royalmail.com
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
PAUL GIBB

Post by PAUL GIBB »

Thank you for your responses. I've tried most of the suggestions but it would appear from what I have read previously and it appears to be TRUE is that Royal Mail has a very strong culture of closing ranks and fails to acknowledge the issues that are apparent to all. It is this culture in 2021 that disappoints. I am in the process of making one more attempt to address this within Royal Mail through the Speak Up channels. I will not hide my details from this line of enquiry as I have not on this format. My concerns are genuine and can be evidenced. I will say this though before I sign off and I know some Union Reps (if not all) will be quick to respond but individuals like me wouldn't have to take the stance we do if the Reps themselves took an active interest in the working conditions of both part time and full time employees. Having come from an outside organisation and only worked for Royal Mail for few years I am disgusted at the conduct of the few Union Reps I have met but they like us must be held accountable for their failings. I for one will not shy away from challenging both the Union and the Management of Royal Mail for their failures regarding the conditions of the fleet. The Law and Policies of Royal Mail regarding the fleet are quite clear. Please stay safe and check your vehicles for your own sake and the sake of your families.