ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Waiting for an answer

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
josephstewartbrown

Waiting for an answer

Post by josephstewartbrown »

My employee number was:
Good morning my name is Joseph Stewart Brown,I've work in Royal for a period of 2 years in between 2018-2020 at the Kingswood office,right nearly a month a go another offer for the same office came out and I applied for it,but i didn't received an email at the moment with any updates.
Please could you tell me if I've passed because as far as I know the interview was meant to be this week thank you.
Regards
J.Stewart Brown
Last edited by josephstewartbrown on 15 Feb 2022, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.

josephstewartbrown

Re: Waiting for an answer

Post by josephstewartbrown »

How do Icontact to have an answer Thank you
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

We are not an official or authorised Royal Mail website, but will move this too a busier section, just in case someone can help.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
qwerty2

Post by qwerty2 »

There’s always one ….. :arrrghhh
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Moved to the new starters forum, have a look in here for info.
Usually, it's a case of just...waiting.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Jaykelly1986

Offered a job it’s been put on hold

Post by Jaykelly1986 »

Had a interview got the job manager rang me up saying Royal Mail put it on hold not to sure we’re I stand or who to contact any help much appreciated